An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||25°C clear sky|
Wind 2 m/s, NNW
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
|fri jul 10||30/20°C||2 m/s, WSW||39%||762.07 mmHg|
|sat jul 11||33/19°C||3 m/s, WSW||25%||760.56 mmHg|
|sun jul 12||32/17°C||5 m/s, NW||22%||762.82 mmHg|
|mon jul 13||29/18°C||3 m/s, SSW||42%||762.07 mmHg|
|tue jul 14||29/18°C||4 m/s, SW||39%||761.31 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!