An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||6°C broken clouds|
Wind 2 m/s, N
Pressure 765.82 mmHg
|sat feb 29||16/13°C||6 m/s, SE||53%||762.07 mmHg|
|sun mar 1||16/14°C||8 m/s, W||79%||759.81 mmHg|
|mon mar 2||16/12°C||12 m/s, SSW||80%||754.56 mmHg|
|tue mar 3||12/12°C||13 m/s, NW||59%||756.06 mmHg|
|wed mar 4||15/14°C||9 m/s, NW||67%||759.06 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!