An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||11°C scattered clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, W
Pressure 759.81 mmHg
|sun nov 17||11/13°C||5 m/s, W||67%||759.81 mmHg|
|mon nov 18||16/13°C||10 m/s, SSE||59%||756.06 mmHg|
|tue nov 19||15/14°C||7 m/s, NW||57%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed nov 20||16/14°C||4 m/s, SW||57%||762.82 mmHg|
|thu nov 21||18/15°C||4 m/s, S||63%||759.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!