An intense tour to discover the curves of Sulcis subregion, among important nuragic sites and one of the largest necropolis in Sardinia.
You can visit
- The diocesan museum in Iglesias, the only one in Italy having a section on architecture
- The Punic temple and the protonuraghe of Terraseo
- The abandoned village of Tratalias
- The Is Loccis-Santus Necropolis, consisting of a series of 13 Domus de Janas
- The Boi Cerbus fishpond, featuring a very rich fauna
- The Seruci nuragic complex, one of the most extensive complexes of Nuraghe in Sardinia
You can taste
- The dishes based on the typical white bean of Terraseo
- The tuna of Portoscuso
|Terraseo, Italia||27°C few clouds|
Wind 4 m/s, SE
Pressure 761.31 mmHg
|sun aug 25||27/23°C||1 m/s, NW||75%||761.35 mmHg|
|mon aug 26||29/22°C||4 m/s, W||45%||762.1 mmHg|
|tue aug 27||29/22°C||4 m/s, WNW||45%||762.79 mmHg|
|wed aug 28||26/21°C||2 m/s, ESE||52%||761.58 mmHg|
|thu aug 29||27/21°C||3 m/s, NW||57%||762.52 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 553 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The curves of the Sulcis region #1: Terraseo uphill
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!