A discovery tour of the fascinating and little known natural monuments of Oristano subregion, including forests, springs, natural landmarks and the largest and most important obsidian field in the Mediterranean. If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The natural monument “Su Corongiu de Fanari”, unique in the world
- The largest and most important obsidian deposit of the Mediterranean, in Masullas
- The nuragic sanctuary “Sa Grutta de is Caombus” in Morgongiori
- The geomuseum in Masullas, where there is the rare pseudo-hexagonal calcite, which is very rare
- The Sa Spendula waterfall, having a jump of 20 meters, on the Arci Mountain
- The Scaba Crobina black path, and the obsidian museum in Pau
You can taste:
- Is Lorighittas of Morgongiori, typical pasta made by hand by twisting between the fingers a double strand of pasta, to create a ring-shaped pigtail
|Mogorella, Italia||28°C few clouds|
Wind 7 m/s, SSE
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
|mon sep 16||28/21°C||4 m/s, NW||52%||763.01 mmHg|
|tue sep 17||29/21°C||4 m/s, WNW||37%||762 mmHg|
|wed sep 18||28/21°C||3 m/s, W||47%||760.5 mmHg|
|thu sep 19||26/20°C||4 m/s, WNW||61%||762.05 mmHg|
|fri sep 20||27/20°C||3 m/s, W||53%||763.75 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 741 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The crossing of Arci and Grighine mountains
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?