A discovery tour of the fascinating and little known natural monuments of Oristano subregion, including forests, springs, natural landmarks and the largest and most important obsidian field in the Mediterranean.
You can visit
- The natural monument “Su Corongiu de Fanari”, unique in the world
- The largest and most important obsidian deposit of the Mediterranean, in Masullas
- The nuragic sanctuary “Sa Grutta de is Caombus” in Morgongiori
- The geomuseum in Masullas, where there is the rare pseudo-hexagonal calcite, which is very rare
- The Sa Spendula waterfall, having a jump of 20 meters, on the Arci Mountain
- The Scaba Crobina black path, and the obsidian museum in Pau
You can taste:
- Is Lorighittas of Morgongiori, typical pasta made by hand by twisting between the fingers a double strand of pasta, to create a ring-shaped pigtail
|Mogorella, Italia||15°C clear sky|
Wind 4 m/s, N
Pressure 763.57 mmHg
|tue may 21||15/14°C||1 m/s, NE||83%||762.82 mmHg|
|wed may 22||21/13°C||4 m/s, W||45%||763.24 mmHg|
|thu may 23||22/14°C||5 m/s, W||51%||763.68 mmHg|
|fri may 24||23/15°C||4 m/s, WNW||43%||761.27 mmHg|
|sat may 25||25/16°C||3 m/s, S||43%||759.54 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 741 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The crossing of Arci and Grighine mountains
Do you want to join us?