A 300 km long tour focused on the most famous motorcycle roads of Sardinia, without neglecting beaches, natural wonders and fascinating archaeological sites!
You can visit
- The salt pond of Serdiana, home of many species of birds
- The regional park of Monte Arrubiu, where there is a garden center
- The Cuccuru Nuraxi sacred well and the S’acqua ‘e is dolus domus de janas, in Settimo San Pietro
- The San Nicola di Quirra church, one of the two churches entirely built in brick in Sardinia
- The castle of Quirra
- The necropolis of Pranu Narbonis, which has three domus de Janas carved in the rock, in San Vito
- The charming abandoned mining village of Monte Narba in San Vito.
You can taste
- Sa pudda a prenu, stuffed chicken, typical of Villaputazu
- Su conillu a prenu stuffed rabbit, typical of Villaputzu
- Sa pezza cun axedu, pork in vinegar, typical of Villaputzu
- The fregola, mixed with water and dressed with saffron and gravy
- Sa prazzida de cibudda, stuffed focaccia with onions (sometimes eggplant, tomatoes, eels)
|Quirra, Italia||16°C clear sky|
Wind 4 m/s, N
Pressure 763.57 mmHg
|tue may 21||16/14°C||3 m/s, WNW||57%||762.43 mmHg|
|wed may 22||27/12°C||1 m/s, SSW||25%||763.34 mmHg|
|thu may 23||23/13°C||2 m/s, WNW||37%||763.76 mmHg|
|fri may 24||25/14°C||3 m/s, SE||33%||761.14 mmHg|
|sat may 25||20/14°C||5 m/s, E||57%||759.69 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 662 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The famous Campuomu road and the beach of Quirra
Do you want to join us?