A 300 km long tour focused on the most famous motorcycle roads of Sardinia, without neglecting beaches, natural wonders and fascinating archaeological sites!
You can visit
- The salt pond of Serdiana, home of many species of birds
- The regional park of Monte Arrubiu, where there is a garden center
- The Cuccuru Nuraxi sacred well and the S’acqua ‘e is dolus domus de janas, in Settimo San Pietro
- The San Nicola di Quirra church, one of the two churches entirely built in brick in Sardinia
- The castle of Quirra
- The necropolis of Pranu Narbonis, which has three domus de Janas carved in the rock, in San Vito
- The charming abandoned mining village of Monte Narba in San Vito.
You can taste
- Sa pudda a prenu, stuffed chicken, typical of Villaputazu
- Su conillu a prenu stuffed rabbit, typical of Villaputzu
- Sa pezza cun axedu, pork in vinegar, typical of Villaputzu
- The fregola, mixed with water and dressed with saffron and gravy
- Sa prazzida de cibudda, stuffed focaccia with onions (sometimes eggplant, tomatoes, eels)
- The tantura bread of Villaputzu
|Quirra, Italia||21°C overcast clouds|
Wind 2 m/s, N
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
|tue sep 22||27/23°C||2 m/s, SSE||46%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed sep 23||28/23°C||3 m/s, SW||43%||760.56 mmHg|
|thu sep 24||30/24°C||4 m/s, SW||43%||760.56 mmHg|
|fri sep 25||26/18°C||9 m/s, WSW||56%||754.56 mmHg|
|sat sep 26||19/16°C||14 m/s, WNW||40%||754.56 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 662 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The famous Campuomu road and the beach of Quirra
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?