A 300 km long tour focused on the most famous motorcycle roads of Sardinia, without neglecting beaches, natural wonders and fascinating archaeological sites!
You can visit
- The salt pond of Serdiana, home of many species of birds
- The regional park of Monte Arrubiu, where there is a garden center
- The Cuccuru Nuraxi sacred well and the S’acqua ‘e is dolus domus de janas, in Settimo San Pietro
- The San Nicola di Quirra church, one of the two churches entirely built in brick in Sardinia
- The castle of Quirra
- The necropolis of Pranu Narbonis, which has three domus de Janas carved in the rock, in San Vito
- The charming abandoned mining village of Monte Narba in San Vito.
You can taste
- Sa pudda a prenu, stuffed chicken, typical of Villaputazu
- Su conillu a prenu stuffed rabbit, typical of Villaputzu
- Sa pezza cun axedu, pork in vinegar, typical of Villaputzu
- The fregola, mixed with water and dressed with saffron and gravy
- Sa prazzida de cibudda, stuffed focaccia with onions (sometimes eggplant, tomatoes, eels)
- The tantura bread of Villaputzu
|Quirra, Italia||28°C clear sky|
Wind 4 m/s, S
Pressure 764.32 mmHg
|mon sep 16||28/20°C||3 m/s, ESE||51%||762.85 mmHg|
|tue sep 17||30/21°C||3 m/s, SE||43%||762.01 mmHg|
|wed sep 18||30/20°C||3 m/s, ESE||42%||760.55 mmHg|
|thu sep 19||30/19°C||2 m/s, SE||38%||761.87 mmHg|
|fri sep 20||25/18°C||3 m/s, ENE||57%||763.65 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 662 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The famous Campuomu road and the beach of Quirra
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?