A 300 km long tour focused on the most famous motorcycle roads of Sardinia, without neglecting beaches, natural wonders and fascinating archaeological sites!
You can visit
- The salt pond of Serdiana, home of many species of birds
- The regional park of Monte Arrubiu, where there is a garden center
- The Cuccuru Nuraxi sacred well and the S’acqua ‘e is dolus domus de janas, in Settimo San Pietro
- The San Nicola di Quirra church, one of the two churches entirely built in brick in Sardinia
- The castle of Quirra
- The necropolis of Pranu Narbonis, which has three domus de Janas carved in the rock, in San Vito
- The charming abandoned mining village of Monte Narba in San Vito.
You can taste
- Sa pudda a prenu, stuffed chicken, typical of Villaputazu
- Su conillu a prenu stuffed rabbit, typical of Villaputzu
- Sa pezza cun axedu, pork in vinegar, typical of Villaputzu
- The fregola, mixed with water and dressed with saffron and gravy
- Sa prazzida de cibudda, stuffed focaccia with onions (sometimes eggplant, tomatoes, eels)
|Quirra, Italia||15°C light rain|
Wind 6 m/s, NW
Pressure 752.31 mmHg
|sun may 26||15/15°C||4 m/s, NE||93%||755.69 mmHg|
|mon may 27||21/13°C||1 m/s, NNE||68%||753.21 mmHg|
|tue may 28||20/14°C||8 m/s, WNW||56%||759 mmHg|
|wed may 29||20/11°C||10 m/s, WNW||38%||761.75 mmHg|
|thu may 30||24/14°C||3 m/s, SE||38%||765.28 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 662 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The famous Campuomu road and the beach of Quirra
Do you want to join us?