A 300 km long tour focused on the most famous motorcycle roads of Sardinia, without neglecting beaches, natural wonders and fascinating archaeological sites!
You can visit
- The salt pond of Serdiana, home of many species of birds
- The regional park of Monte Arrubiu, where there is a garden center
- The Cuccuru Nuraxi sacred well and the S’acqua ‘e is dolus domus de janas, in Settimo San Pietro
- The San Nicola di Quirra church, one of the two churches entirely built in brick in Sardinia
- The castle of Quirra
- The necropolis of Pranu Narbonis, which has three domus de Janas carved in the rock, in San Vito
- The charming abandoned mining village of Monte Narba in San Vito.
You can taste
- Sa pudda a prenu, stuffed chicken, typical of Villaputazu
- Su conillu a prenu stuffed rabbit, typical of Villaputzu
- Sa pezza cun axedu, pork in vinegar, typical of Villaputzu
- The fregola, mixed with water and dressed with saffron and gravy
- Sa prazzida de cibudda, stuffed focaccia with onions (sometimes eggplant, tomatoes, eels)
- The tantura bread of Villaputzu
|Quirra, Italia||13°C scattered clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, SW
Pressure 759.06 mmHg
|mon mar 30||13/11°C||2 m/s, WSW||79%||759.81 mmHg|
|tue mar 31||18/11°C||2 m/s, E||55%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed apr 1||14/9°C||7 m/s, NE||39%||762.82 mmHg|
|thu apr 2||13/11°C||3 m/s, E||58%||760.56 mmHg|
|fri apr 3||12/9°C||4 m/s, ENE||70%||759.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 662 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
The famous Campuomu road and the beach of Quirra
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?