The Forests of Burgos and Badde Salighes


If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The thunderous waterfall of Sos Molinos, in Santu Lussurgiu
  • The historical center of Santu Lussurgiu and its viewpoint
  • The amazing Sant’Antioco source and its waterfalls, in Scano di Montiferro
  • The Sa Roda Manna natural monument in Scano di Montiferro
  • The remarkable Sant’Andrea Priu necropolis, which contains twenty domus de janas, one of which features eigtheen rooms
  • The abandoned villages of Rebeccuand the Government Breeding Center
  • The majestic castle of Goceano
  • The Piercy villa, and its English garden in Badde Salighes
  • The charming atmosphere of the seven springs in San Leonardo de Siete Fuentes
  • The only intact Roman bridge in the province of Oristano, in Tramatza

You can taste

  • The typical desserts of Goceano subregion, prepared in January in honor of Sant’Antonio abate: sas tillicas, sas cozzulas, sas copulettas
  • The pane ‘e fresa, long-life bread consumed by shepherds during transhumance
  • Sos Zizzoneddos, semolina gnocchi with meat sauce, and Sas Origras de Padre, orecchiette semolina
  • The boiled sheep meath with blood sausage and sheep innards
  • At certain times of the year, the casu fattu, cheese altered by fly (Piophila-L casei)
  • The white wine Arvesiniadu, ancient vine only found in Goceano

Map


Weather

Sep 22, 2019 - Sun
Badde Salighes, Italia
clear sky
22°C clear sky
Wind 4 m/s, ENE
Humidity 83%
Pressure 759.06 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sat sep 21
sky is clear
24/22°C 4 m/s, ESE 74% 761.34 mmHg
sun sep 22
overcast clouds
27/19°C 6 m/s, SSW 57% 759.8 mmHg
mon sep 23
broken clouds
24/17°C 4 m/s, W 62% 761.2 mmHg
tue sep 24
overcast clouds
23/18°C 4 m/s, W 55% 761.27 mmHg
wed sep 25
sky is clear
24/17°C 5 m/s, WNW 44% 760.52 mmHg

Elevation profile

The path has a vertical drop of 1050 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

Le foreste di Burgos e Badde Salighes

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Durata (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!