The Crossing of Gennargentu Mountain #2: Desulo – Seui

A fascinating, wild and long crossing of the Gennargentu mountain, along steep mountain tracks! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The nuragic village of Orruinas, at the foot of Gennargentu, and at a height of about 1200 meters, in the territory of Arzana
  • The nuragic complex of Ardasai, in Seui

You can taste

  • The Culurgiones of Seui, made with potatoes, cheese, garlic, and lard.
  • The Civrageddus prenus of Seui, made with potatoes, fried zucchini with olive oil, onions, and cheese
  • The maccarronis Sciarrancaus of Seui, made with flour and water
  • Su Civrageddu ‘e cibudda (bread with onions) of Seui, traditionally prepared by combining dough with raw onions and cracklings (gerda)
  • Su Cixiri ‘a pisili of Seui, prepared with chickpeas, bacon, rind, feet or pig’s head, and potatoes
  • Sa Tratalia (offal) of Seui, made with offal (liver, lung, heart and spleen) cut into pieces, placed on a skewer and alternated with pieces of lard. The whole is then covered with the diaphragm of the animal (sa napa) and tied with the intestines
  • The Rope, stomach of a sheep or goat together with the intestines, prepared roasted or boiled
  • Su Casu axedu of Seui, typical sour cheese
  • Is Pardulas of Seui (formaggelle), prepared with day cheese, egg yolks and saffron
  • Su Pani ‘e Saba of Seui, prepared with flour, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, sultanas (pabassa), sugar, spices, and sapa (Binu Cottu), coated with mompariglia sugar (traggera)

Map


Weather

Sep 22, 2019 - Sun
Seui, Italia
clear sky
23°C clear sky
Wind 2 m/s, WNW
Humidity 42%
Pressure 759.81 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sun sep 22
broken clouds
23/22°C 1 m/s, SE 88% 760.7 mmHg
mon sep 23
broken clouds
24/15°C 5 m/s, WSW 64% 761.19 mmHg
tue sep 24
sky is clear
24/15°C 5 m/s, WNW 43% 762.28 mmHg
wed sep 25
sky is clear
25/16°C 4 m/s, W 51% 760.14 mmHg
thu sep 26
scattered clouds
24/14°C 5 m/s, WNW 41% 762.54 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 1103 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

L’attraversamento del Gennargentu 2: Desulo – Seui

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Tempo (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!