A fascinating, wild and long crossing of the Gennargentu mountain, along steep mountain tracks! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The nuragic village of Orruinas, at the foot of Gennargentu, and at a height of about 1200 meters, in the territory of Arzana
- The nuragic complex of Ardasai, in Seui
You can taste
- The Culurgiones of Seui, made with potatoes, cheese, garlic, and lard.
- The Civrageddus prenus of Seui, made with potatoes, fried zucchini with olive oil, onions, and cheese
- The maccarronis Sciarrancaus of Seui, made with flour and water
- Su Civrageddu ‘e cibudda (bread with onions) of Seui, traditionally prepared by combining dough with raw onions and cracklings (gerda)
- Su Cixiri ‘a pisili of Seui, prepared with chickpeas, bacon, rind, feet or pig’s head, and potatoes
- Sa Tratalia (offal) of Seui, made with offal (liver, lung, heart and spleen) cut into pieces, placed on a skewer and alternated with pieces of lard. The whole is then covered with the diaphragm of the animal (sa napa) and tied with the intestines
- The Rope, stomach of a sheep or goat together with the intestines, prepared roasted or boiled
- Su Casu axedu of Seui, typical sour cheese
- Is Pardulas of Seui (formaggelle), prepared with day cheese, egg yolks and saffron
- Su Pani ‘e Saba of Seui, prepared with flour, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, sultanas (pabassa), sugar, spices, and sapa (Binu Cottu), coated with mompariglia sugar (traggera)
|Seui, Italia||22°C overcast clouds|
Wind 5 m/s, NW
Pressure 760.56 mmHg
|tue sep 22||24/15°C||3 m/s, WSW||45%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed sep 23||24/16°C||5 m/s, W||43%||760.56 mmHg|
|thu sep 24||25/17°C||5 m/s, W||40%||760.56 mmHg|
|fri sep 25||16/10°C||11 m/s, WSW||90%||754.56 mmHg|
|sat sep 26||10/8°C||14 m/s, WNW||59%||754.56 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1103 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
L’attraversamento del Gennargentu 2: Desulo – Seui
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?