A tour along the Meilogu sub-region, among dozens of necropolis and a wonderful cave, home to thousands of bats.
You can visit
- The Puttu Codinu necropolis, the Appiu nuraghe, and the Laccaneddu tomb of the giants in Villanova Monteleone
- The remarkable painted necropolis Siseri, in Putifigari
- The Santu Pedru necropolis, the Sa Pedra Longa tomb of the giants, and the Santa Caterina nuragic complex in Uri
- The Sa Figu archaeological site, in Ittiri
- The Mandra Antine necropolis, in which there are four domus de Janas, one of which is adorned with fine frescoes, in Thiesi
- The wonderful Monte Majore cave, which holds a large colony of about 5,000 bats, in Thiesi
- The Moseddu necropolis, laying multiple petroglyphs, in Cheremule
- The chasm of Mammuscone in Cossoine
- The horse museum, in Pozzomaggiore
You can taste
- The fae a landinu, boiled beans
- Sa gioga ‘a rebisale, snails with salt
- Su pane uddiu, boiled bread with mutton
- Sas laddittas, bread dumplings
- Is culunzones de regottu, ricotta ravioli
- The typical bread of Pozzomaggiore: ammodde, ammifakes, tziki Russu, tziki ladu, Crabolu, iscaddas, panecanu, cogonelda, su pane ‘e trimuriscu
|Thiesi, Italia||14°C few clouds|
Wind 3 m/s, ENE
Pressure 768.82 mmHg
|thu jan 23||19/7°C||1 m/s, E||63%||768.82 mmHg|
|fri jan 24||15/9°C||5 m/s, S||70%||765.82 mmHg|
|sat jan 25||15/8°C||1 m/s, SW||62%||766.57 mmHg|
|sun jan 26||15/6°C||1 m/s, NNW||48%||763.57 mmHg|
|mon jan 27||14/5°C||2 m/s, WNW||64%||767.32 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 917 m. 48% of the route is uphill, the remaining 52% downhill.
Lakes of Sardinia: Meilogu subregion
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?