A tour along the Meilogu sub-region, among dozens of necropolis and a wonderful cave, home to thousands of bats.
You can visit
- The Puttu Codinu necropolis, the Appiu nuraghe, and the Laccaneddu tomb of the giants in Villanova Monteleone
- The remarkable painted necropolis Siseri, in Putifigari
- The Santu Pedru necropolis, the Sa Pedra Longa tomb of the giants, and the Santa Caterina nuragic complex in Uri
- The Sa Figu archaeological site, in Ittiri
- The Mandra Antine necropolis, in which there are four domus de Janas, one of which is adorned with fine frescoes, in Thiesi
- The wonderful Monte Majore cave, which holds a large colony of about 5,000 bats, in Thiesi
- The Moseddu necropolis, laying multiple petroglyphs, in Cheremule
- The chasm of Mammuscone in Cossoine
- The horse museum, in Pozzomaggiore
You can taste
- The fae a landinu, boiled beans
- Sa gioga ‘a rebisale, snails with salt
- Su pane uddiu, boiled bread with mutton
- Sas laddittas, bread dumplings
- Is culunzones de regottu, ricotta ravioli
- The typical bread of Pozzomaggiore: ammodde, ammifakes, tziki Russu, tziki ladu, Crabolu, iscaddas, panecanu, cogonelda, su pane ‘e trimuriscu
|Thiesi, Italia||27°C clear sky|
Wind 3 m/s, SSW
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
|tue sep 17||30/19°C||3 m/s, WNW||33%||762.36 mmHg|
|wed sep 18||28/18°C||3 m/s, WSW||48%||760.75 mmHg|
|thu sep 19||27/19°C||3 m/s, WNW||52%||762.08 mmHg|
|fri sep 20||28/19°C||3 m/s, WNW||42%||764.03 mmHg|
|sat sep 21||30/20°C||3 m/s, SW||36%||764.63 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 917 m. 48% of the route is uphill, the remaining 52% downhill.
Lakes of Sardinia: Meilogu subregion
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?