Lakes of Sardinia: the Meilogu subregion


A tour along the Meilogu sub-region, among dozens of necropolis and a wonderful cave, home to thousands of bats.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Puttu Codinu necropolis, the Appiu nuragheand the Laccaneddu tomb of the giants in Villanova Monteleone
  • The remarkable painted necropolis Siseri, in Putifigari
  • The Santu Pedru necropolis, the Sa Pedra Longa tomb of the giants, and the Santa Caterina nuragic complex in Uri
  • The Sa Figu archaeological site, in Ittiri
  • The Mandra Antine necropolis, in which there are four domus de Janas, one of which is adorned with fine frescoes, in Thiesi
  • The wonderful Monte Majore cave, which holds a large colony of about 5,000 bats, in Thiesi
  • The Moseddu necropolis, laying multiple petroglyphs, in Cheremule
  • The chasm of Mammuscone in Cossoine
  • The horse museum, in Pozzomaggiore

You can taste

  • The fae a landinu, boiled beans
  • Sa gioga ‘a rebisale, snails with salt
  • Su pane uddiu, boiled bread with mutton
  • Sas laddittas, bread dumplings
  • Is culunzones de regottu, ricotta ravioli
  • The typical bread of Pozzomaggiore: ammodde, ammifakes, tziki Russu, tziki ladu, Crabolu, iscaddas, panecanu, cogonelda, su pane ‘e trimuriscu

Map


Weather

Sep 17, 2019 - Tue
Thiesi, Italia
clear sky
27°C clear sky
Wind 3 m/s, SSW
Humidity 69%
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
tue sep 17
sky is clear
30/19°C 3 m/s, WNW 33% 762.36 mmHg
wed sep 18
broken clouds
28/18°C 3 m/s, WSW 48% 760.75 mmHg
thu sep 19
few clouds
27/19°C 3 m/s, WNW 52% 762.08 mmHg
fri sep 20
scattered clouds
28/19°C 3 m/s, WNW 42% 764.03 mmHg
sat sep 21
overcast clouds
30/20°C 3 m/s, SW 36% 764.63 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 917 m. 48% of the route is uphill, the remaining 52% downhill.

Lakes of Sardinia: Meilogu subregion

Lunghezza - Length (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!