Where to stay
A summer tour (… and more) for the motorcycle tourist who intends to live an unforgettable summer along the most famous and popular beaches of the island.
You can visit
- The petrified forest at Perfugas
- The imposing arch on the sea of S’Archittu
- The beach of Tuerredda, near Teulada
- Is Arutas and its famous sand like rice grains
- The La Pelosa beach in Stintino
- The wonderful Cala Coticcio on the island of La Maddalena
- The wild Cala Goloritzè in Baunei
- The karst witch of Su Sterru
- The beach at Porto Giunco, near Villasimius
You can taste
- The Panada with eels, with pasta, lard and small slices of marinated eel
- Sa merca, dish made of mullet boiled and wrapped in a grass called zibba or salicornia
- The Cassola of Castelsardo, soup with fish of the Asinara Gulf
- The Vermentino of Sardinia
|La Maddalena, Italia||1°C broken clouds|
Wind 2 m/s, SW
Pressure 771.82 mmHg
|mon feb 17||15/8°C||3 m/s, ENE||54%||770.32 mmHg|
|tue feb 18||16/8°C||8 m/s, W||47%||768.07 mmHg|
|wed feb 19||14/10°C||10 m/s, W||48%||766.57 mmHg|
|thu feb 20||15/6°C||6 m/s, WNW||52%||765.82 mmHg|
|fri feb 21||16/7°C||3 m/s, N||52%||769.57 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1162 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The six beaches
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?