Where to stay
A summer tour (… and more) for the motorcycle tourist who intends to live an unforgettable summer along the most famous and popular beaches of the island.
You can visit
- The petrified forest at Perfugas
- The imposing arch on the sea of S’Archittu
- The beach of Tuerredda, near Teulada
- Is Arutas and its famous sand like rice grains
- The La Pelosa beach in Stintino
- The wonderful Cala Coticcio on the island of La Maddalena
- The wild Cala Goloritzè in Baunei
- The karst witch of Su Sterru
- The beach at Porto Giunco, near Villasimius
You can taste
- The Panada with eels, with pasta, lard and small slices of marinated eel
- Sa merca, dish made of mullet boiled and wrapped in a grass called zibba or salicornia
- The Cassola of Castelsardo, soup with fish of the Asinara Gulf
- The Vermentino of Sardinia
|La Maddalena, Italia||21°C clear sky|
Wind 7 m/s, ENE
Pressure 760.56 mmHg
|sat sep 21||22/23°C||9 m/s, E||89%||762.25 mmHg|
|sun sep 22||25/21°C||2 m/s, W||69%||759.43 mmHg|
|mon sep 23||23/20°C||9 m/s, WNW||78%||760.19 mmHg|
|tue sep 24||22/21°C||8 m/s, WNW||63%||760.39 mmHg|
|wed sep 25||22/20°C||10 m/s, WNW||60%||759.25 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 1162 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.
The six beaches
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?