The Sea and the Coastal Towers of Sinis Subregion


A relaxing tour, far from mass tourism, reaching unexpectedly wonderful locations hidden in the Sinis Peninsula. If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Giovanni Marongiu Archaeological Museum 
  • The Giants of Monte Prama
  • The village of San Salvatore and its Ipogeic Temple
  • The Church of San Giovanni di Sinis
  • The ruins of Tharros
  • The beautiful beaches of Sinis (Is Arutas – San Giovanni – Seu – Maimoni – Mariermi – Is Arenas, other)
  • The Nuragic quarry “SHA’AR HA BA’AL”,  known as The ballroom
  • The Seu Wreck
  • The many coastal towers
  • The island of Mal di Ventre

You can taste

  • Sa Mreka, food preserved with salt, a dish of ancient origin
  • Su Pisci Affumiau, smoked fish
  • S’anguidda incassata, winter food with slim and thin eel
  • S’anguidda arrostia, roast or fried eel
  • Sa Buttariga,, an ovary of mugs of at least 15 cm in length
  • Is biddius cun bagna, mug bumblebees, abdominal muscle flaps extracted with the ovary pouch
  • Sa Burrida, prepared with fish considered once “poor”, as the breed and the sea kelp
  • Is Cadireddas, shrimps
  • Sa Cocciua pintada, fregola with arselle
  • Multiple types of roasted fish

Map


Weather

Sep 22, 2020 - Tue
Cabras, Italia
overcast clouds
17°C overcast clouds
Wind 1 m/s, SW
Humidity 92%
Pressure 762.82 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
tue sep 22
scattered clouds
26/22°C 4 m/s, WSW 54% 761.31 mmHg
wed sep 23
light rain
26/22°C 4 m/s, SW 56% 760.56 mmHg
thu sep 24
light rain
28/23°C 6 m/s, SW 54% 759.81 mmHg
fri sep 25
heavy intensity rain
23/18°C 10 m/s, WSW 74% 754.56 mmHg
sat sep 26
heavy intensity rain
18/18°C 17 m/s, NW 55% 755.31 mmHg

Elevation profile

The path has a vertical drop of 165 m. 52% of the route is uphill, the remaining 48% downhill.

The Sea and the Coastal Towers of Sinis Subregion

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni-days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!