Mototrekking in Medio Campidano Subregion


Where to stay

B&B S’abba ‘e Su Mare

A two-day itinerary dedicated to the Medio Campidano subregion, divided among hikes, curves immersed in the wild countryside and the golden sands of the west coast.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Leni Lake and the Leni dam
  • The Piscina Irgas and the Muru Mannu waterfalls
  • Sa Spendula waterfall
  • The panoramic road between Arbus and Montevecchio
  • The Arcuentu mountain
  • The dunes of Piscinas
  • The mining village of Ingurtosu

You can taste

  • The artisan beer of Montevecchio
  • The lamb with saffron of Arbus
  • Is amarettus, sweets of almond

Map


Weather

Nov 14, 2019 - Thu
Villacidro, Italia
clear sky
14°C clear sky
Wind 2 m/s
Humidity 62%
Pressure 756.81 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
thu nov 14
scattered clouds
15/13°C 3 m/s, SW 60% 755.31 mmHg
fri nov 15
moderate rain
14/10°C 7 m/s, SW 71% 753.06 mmHg
sat nov 16
heavy intensity rain
9/10°C 5 m/s, NNE 91% 753.81 mmHg
sun nov 17
moderate rain
11/9°C 9 m/s, WNW 72% 755.31 mmHg
mon nov 18
heavy intensity rain
11/10°C 3 m/s, SSW 89% 756.06 mmHg

Profilo Altimetrico

The path has a vertical drop of 666 m. 67% of the route is uphill, the remaining 33% downhill.

Mototrekking in Medio Campidano subregion

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!