Biketrekking on the Golgo upland


A unique and exciting excursion through winding roads and rugged hikings on the plateau of Golgo!

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The natural monument of Perda Longa or Agugliastra, a spire 128 meters high above sea level
  • Punta Giradili, one of the tallest cliffs in the whole Mediterranean
  • The wonderful Cala Biriola, Cala Sisine, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzé, reachable through trekking excursions (some of them require adequate experience or must be reached following a guide!)
  • The karst rug of Su Sterru
  • The evocative stone mask, also known as the lithic face, natural monument ten meters high
  • The incredible Su Meraculu grotto
  • The church of St. Peter, on the plateau, and many nuraghi and sacred wells

You can taste

  • The culurgiones of Baunei , cheese ravioli
  • The ladeddos of Baunei, crushed potato gnocchi, so that they can be covered with seasoning
  • The roasted goat,  the roasted calf and the  roasted piglet of Baunei
  • The seadas and the sebadas, typical cheese-based sweets
  • The local cannonau wine of Baunei

Map


Weather

Sep 22, 2019 - Sun
Baunei, Italia
broken clouds
22°C broken clouds
Wind 4 m/s, SW
Humidity 100%
Pressure 761.31 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sat sep 21
sky is clear
19/19°C 3 m/s, S 98% 762.81 mmHg
sun sep 22
overcast clouds
28/20°C 6 m/s, SSW 47% 760.32 mmHg
mon sep 23
broken clouds
27/14°C 2 m/s, W 38% 760.73 mmHg
tue sep 24
scattered clouds
25/15°C 2 m/s, W 36% 761.26 mmHg
wed sep 25
scattered clouds
25/14°C 4 m/s, W 43% 760.14 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 1242 m. 48% of the route is uphill, the remaining 52% downhill.

Biketrekking on the Golgo upland

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!