The Paths of Sardinian Rallies


A tour featuring two, equally unrepeatable, attitudes. A technical and sporty, because it makes you ride for days along the routes of world and local motorcycle and car rallies., and a touristic attitude, because if you enjoy the track driving slow, it will be impossible not to stop constantly, amazed.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The tracks of world rally championship and of many motorcycle rally raids.

You can taste

  • The typical dishes of Monte Acuto and Gallura subregions

Map


Weather

Sep 22, 2020 - Tue
Pattada, Italia
overcast clouds
19°C overcast clouds
Wind 1 m/s
Humidity 82%
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
tue sep 22
light rain
25/15°C 3 m/s, WSW 41% 760.56 mmHg
wed sep 23
light rain
24/16°C 5 m/s, WSW 48% 759.81 mmHg
thu sep 24
sky is clear
26/16°C 5 m/s, WSW 39% 759.81 mmHg
fri sep 25
heavy intensity rain
18/10°C 7 m/s, WSW 80% 753.81 mmHg
sat sep 26
moderate rain
11/9°C 12 m/s, WNW 64% 753.06 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 1250 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

The Paths of Sardinian Rallies

Distance (km)
Altitude (m)
Duration (days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Join Now!