Gotteddus et Resolzas: the Workshops of the Sardinian Knife


An exclusive tour among forgotten paths and incredible landscapes, to visit the most prestigious Sardinian handicraft workshops of excellence.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The knife shops of Pattada, Dorgali, Santu Lussurgiu, Guspini and Arbus
  • The evocative uninhabited villages of Poltolu, Avrio, Giuscherreddu and Piras, characterized by stazzi and houses in granite immersed in the forest
  • Buddusò and his unmissable Ludurru necropolis
  • Lula and the charming mine of sos Enattos, located in a spectacular natural setting.
  • Orani, home to many internationally renowned artists, its Nivola museum and its handicraft works such as elegant clothes
  • Sa Muralla, a 17 meter long basalt wall on a nuraghe in Narbolia
  • The evocative mining center of Montevecchio and the views of Arbus

You can taste

  • Su filindeu, pasta defined as the rarest in the world, in Lula
  • Pecorino cheese, bread and sausage, prepared by women according to an ancient recipe, in Bitti
  • The meat of boiled sheep and roast lamb, the cordula, the trattalia, the pane pistoccu, sa pasta violada, is culinzones de mendula in Noragugume
  • The Olive oil, the casizolu, the meat of Seneghe’s red ox
  • The Sardinian Bovale wine from Muristellu grapes in San Nicolò d’Arcidano

Map


Weather

May 27, 2019 - Mon
Pattada, Italia
scattered clouds
16°C scattered clouds
Wind 7 m/s, NNE
Humidity 88%
Pressure 753.06 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
mon may 27
light rain
16/12°C 2 m/s, NW 93% 753.63 mmHg
tue may 28
light rain
18/10°C 7 m/s, WNW 60% 758.13 mmHg
wed may 29
scattered clouds
16/8°C 8 m/s, WNW 54% 760.93 mmHg
thu may 30
sky is clear
23/10°C 2 m/s, NNW 36% 765.04 mmHg
fri may 31
sky is clear
25/12°C 2 m/s, WNW 33% 765.69 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The route has a height difference of 1048 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

Gotteddus et Resolzas – The Workshops of the Sardinian knife

Distanza - Distance (km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Do you want to join us?

Contact Us!