A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||24°C few clouds|
Wind 2 m/s, NW
Pressure 760.56 mmHg
|sun sep 22||24/23°C||2 m/s, NNW||80%||760.91 mmHg|
|mon sep 23||28/18°C||7 m/s, WNW||50%||761.55 mmHg|
|tue sep 24||27/18°C||8 m/s, NW||39%||762.61 mmHg|
|wed sep 25||29/19°C||6 m/s, NW||35%||760.31 mmHg|
|thu sep 26||26/17°C||7 m/s, NW||36%||762.87 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!