A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe!
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||16°C clear sky|
Wind 4 m/s, N
Pressure 763.57 mmHg
|tue may 21||16/14°C||2 m/s, N||75%||762.66 mmHg|
|wed may 22||25/11°C||7 m/s, NW||28%||763.42 mmHg|
|thu may 23||25/12°C||8 m/s, NW||33%||763.9 mmHg|
|fri may 24||27/15°C||3 m/s, W||23%||761.13 mmHg|
|sat may 25||23/15°C||8 m/s, ESE||46%||759.36 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa