A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||13°C overcast clouds|
Wind 5 m/s, N
Pressure 760.56 mmHg
|mon mar 30||13/8°C||3 m/s, NW||81%||759.81 mmHg|
|tue mar 31||16/8°C||2 m/s, SSE||50%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed apr 1||13/6°C||5 m/s, ENE||37%||762.82 mmHg|
|thu apr 2||12/5°C||3 m/s, ESE||57%||760.56 mmHg|
|fri apr 3||11/4°C||5 m/s, E||69%||759.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!