A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||12°C mist|
Wind 2 m/s, NNW
Pressure 767.32 mmHg
|fri dec 6||17/11°C||1 m/s, SW||61%||767.32 mmHg|
|sat dec 7||17/10°C||2 m/s, NW||64%||765.82 mmHg|
|sun dec 8||16/12°C||7 m/s, NW||68%||767.32 mmHg|
|mon dec 9||15/11°C||11 m/s, NW||57%||765.82 mmHg|
|tue dec 10||15/10°C||10 m/s, NW||54%||765.82 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!