A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255
You can visit
- The wheat museum in Ortacesus
- The baskets and mats of Ballao
- The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
- The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
- The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
- The Sassai Castle, in Silius
- The Sardinia Radio Telescope, the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy
You can taste
- The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
- The typical Ballao sweets: is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali, is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.
|San Basilio, Italia||24°C scattered clouds|
Wind 2 m/s, WSW
Pressure 755.31 mmHg
|fri sep 25||23/13°C||12 m/s, W||58%||754.56 mmHg|
|sat sep 26||15/13°C||15 m/s, WNW||45%||755.31 mmHg|
|sun sep 27||13/12°C||9 m/s, W||70%||753.06 mmHg|
|mon sep 28||15/13°C||7 m/s, W||79%||759.81 mmHg|
|tue sep 29||19/14°C||6 m/s, WNW||68%||764.32 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.
Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!