The Sardinia Radio Telescope, third Radiotelescope in Europe


A tour to discover the Sardinia Radio Telescope, one of the most important and amazing radio telescope in Europe! If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The wheat museum in Ortacesus
  • The baskets and mats of Ballao
  • The amazing cathedral of San Pantaleo in Dolianova
  • The birthplace of Emilio Lussu, in Armungia
  • The sacred well Funtana Coberta, in Ballao
  • The Sassai Castle, in Silius
  • The Sardinia Radio Telescope,  the most advanced and massive radio telescope in Italy

You can taste

  • The cifraxiu bread, born in Sanluri and known all over Sardinia
  • The typical Ballao sweets:  is pirichittus de entu, pirichittus normali,  is pistoccheddus de crobi, de caffei, e arrabiosus.

Map

Weather

Sep 25, 2020 - Fri
San Basilio, Italia
scattered clouds
24°C scattered clouds
Wind 2 m/s, WSW
Humidity 88%
Pressure 755.31 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
fri sep 25
light rain
23/13°C 12 m/s, W 58% 754.56 mmHg
sat sep 26
moderate rain
15/13°C 15 m/s, WNW 45% 755.31 mmHg
sun sep 27
heavy intensity rain
13/12°C 9 m/s, W 70% 753.06 mmHg
mon sep 28
moderate rain
15/13°C 7 m/s, W 79% 759.81 mmHg
tue sep 29
light rain
19/14°C 6 m/s, WNW 68% 764.32 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 587 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

Il Sardinia Radio Telescope, terzo radiotelescopio in Europa

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Durata (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!