The Sardinian Hill Climb Races


A tour along the route of the historical Sardinian time trials, including long stretches of spectacular coastal roads and fascinating mountain curves.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The most important gate of Sardinia, in Donigala Fenughedu
  • The Capo Nieddu and S’Iscala e S’attentu sea waterfalls
  • The caves and the viewpoint of the park of the seminar in Cuglieri
  • The millennial olive tree in Cuglieri
  • The Sa Roda Manna natural monument, an almost pure forest of holly
  • The suggestive and relaxing Sant’Antioco waterfalls at Scano di Montiferro
  • The tanneries of Bosa, declared national monument
  • The amazing Serravalle Castle  in Bosa, from which we can also see a wonderful panorama
  • The scenic Alghero-Bosa coastal road, and the Scala Piccada road, scene of legendary car races

You can taste

  • The malvasia wine of Bosa
  • The ray fish of Bosa
  • The gallette, bread of Bosa
  • The capunara appetizer, based on shellfish
  • The spaghetti with sea urchins
  • The famous aragosta alla Catalana, and the race in garlic
  • The favata, bean soup, and the fish soup
  • The melanzane all’algherese, and the legs of lamb seasoned with spicy sauce
  • The paella of Alghero
  • The tabaccheras al mengia an blanc, biscuits filled with cream milk and lemon

Map


Weather

Sep 22, 2020 - Tue
Alghero, Italia
broken clouds
18°C broken clouds
Wind 1 m/s, W
Humidity 100%
Pressure 762.07 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
tue sep 22
light rain
25/23°C 3 m/s, SW 58% 760.56 mmHg
wed sep 23
moderate rain
25/23°C 5 m/s, SSW 63% 759.81 mmHg
thu sep 24
moderate rain
26/24°C 7 m/s, SSW 63% 759.81 mmHg
fri sep 25
heavy intensity rain
22/18°C 10 m/s, WSW 74% 753.81 mmHg
sat sep 26
heavy intensity rain
17/17°C 17 m/s, NW 58% 754.56 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 917 m. 49% of the route is uphill, the remaining 51% downhill.

Scala Piccada e le vie delle cronoscalate

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Tempo (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!