Desert Sights


Where to stay

B&B S’abba ‘e Su Mare

Enjoy unforgettable moments by visiting the unmissable desert landscapes of our beloved island! Fascinating sights invade desert stretches of Mediterranean bush, having different colors, width and height.

The tour develops along the island’s desert landscape, ranging from the highest dunes in Europe, featuring a dark yellow color, to the white fine-grained dunes that also give the sea an amazing blue color.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The dunes of Sardinia (Torre dei Corsari – Pistis – Piscinas- San Nicolò – Porto Pino)
  • The Tree of the Poet, a majestic old juniper where long time ago a poet built an house at the base of the tree
  • The beautiful beaches of Scivu, Piscinas, Portixeddu, Cala Domestica, Masua and many others
  • The mines of Ingurtosu
  • The Henry Gallery in Buggerru
  • Porto Flavia, a service infrastructure of the Masua area of mining
  • The scenic walk in Nebida

You can taste

  • The kidskin of Arbus with white wine
  • The lamb with saffron of Arbus
    The artisan beers of Montevecchio
  • The nougat with honey of Guspini
    The olives of Gonnosfanadiga

Map



Weather

Sep 21, 2019 - Sat
Buggerru, Italia
scattered clouds
28°C scattered clouds
Wind 8 m/s, SE
Humidity 74%
Pressure 763.57 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sat sep 21
overcast clouds
28/26°C 4 m/s, SE 78% 762.67 mmHg
sun sep 22
overcast clouds
26/25°C 8 m/s, S 77% 759.94 mmHg
mon sep 23
broken clouds
24/23°C 6 m/s, WNW 82% 761.83 mmHg
tue sep 24
sky is clear
23/23°C 5 m/s, WNW 74% 761.99 mmHg
wed sep 25
scattered clouds
24/23°C 4 m/s, WSW 78% 760.41 mmHg

Elevation Profile

 The path has a vertical drop of 440 m. 47% of the route is uphill, the remaining 53% downhill.

Desert Sights

Lunghezza - Length (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!