The Demesne of the Seven Brothers


A discovery tour towards the regional park of the Seven Brothers, one of the largest parks in Sardinia which is also house of the Sardinian deer and golden eagles.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Campidano state forest, and the archaeological site enclosed by it, placed in a panoramic position
  • The San Pietro Paradiso waterfall, in the municipality of Quartucciu
  • The Sa Murta ‘e Pizzus and Is Concias tombs of the giants, in Maracalagonis and Quartucciu respectively
  • The curious mushroom rock and the Sa Fraigada nuraghe, in territory of Sinnai
  • The Maidopis botanical garden, divided into four different thematic paths
  • The Sphinx stone and the beautiful bay of Geremeas
  • The Castiadas State Forest, one of the largest and best preserved forests of Sardinia
  • The S’Omu ‘e S’Orcu nuraghe, in Castiadas
  • The Capoferrato national forest, from which to admire the beautiful coast of Costa Rei
  • The Campuomu famous road, one of the best motorcycle-oriented roads in Sardinia
  • The museum of the Sardinian deer, inside the Seven Brothers forest
  • The Fra’ Conti cave, and the mountain monastery, inside the Seven Brothers forest

You can taste

  • The Nuragus and Girò wines
  • The Mazzamurru, dry bread soaked in water seasoned with cheese and tomato sauce
  • The free-range chicken stuffed with nuts, eggs, bread crumbs, raisins
  • The fregola cun cocciula, cooked with clams, and the Cassola, soup with various fishes served in earthenware casseroles
  • Many other specialties

Map


Weather

Jan 21, 2020 - Tue
Castiadas, Italia
scattered clouds
16°C scattered clouds
Wind 14 m/s, ESE
Humidity 77%
Pressure 770.32 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
tue jan 21
light rain
16/15°C 14 m/s, ESE 79% 771.82 mmHg
wed jan 22
light rain
15/15°C 11 m/s, ESE 78% 771.07 mmHg
thu jan 23
light rain
15/15°C 9 m/s, ESE 80% 768.07 mmHg
fri jan 24
sky is clear
15/15°C 6 m/s, SW 83% 766.57 mmHg
sat jan 25
overcast clouds
14/14°C 3 m/s, ENE 64% 766.57 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 723 m. 54% of the route is uphill, the remaining 46% downhill.

The demesne of the Seven Brothers

Distanza (Km)
Altitudine (m)
Durata (h)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!