From the Costa Smeralda to Tavolara island


A mundane tour, with dozens of coveted beaches, nightlife, natural wonders and solitary coves of rare beauty.

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The Battery of Capo d’Orso, large maze of tunnels where there were a time cannons and machine guns
  • Punta Cardinalino beach, one of the most beautiful in all of Gallura and located under the famous bear rock
  • The famous towns of Cannigione and Baja Sardinia
  • The port of Poltu Quatu, built in a natural fjord and known for discos and night life
  • The evocative lighthouse of Capo Ferro and the nearby Battistone Battery
  • Porto Cervo, the main center of the Costa Smeralda
  • The wonderful beaches of Piccolo Pevero and Grande Pevero
  • The Principe beach, one of the most beautiful on the Costa Smeralda
  • The seaside resort of Capriccioli and its marvelous view of the three islands of Mortorio, Soffi and Camere
  • The elephant beach, with its characteristic outcropping rock
  • Liscia Ruja beach, the largest on the Costa Smeralda
  • The (at least) ten beautiful beaches of Porto Rotondo
  • The (at least) ten beaches of the Capo Figari promontory
  • The English cemetery and the abandoned traffic light of Capo Figari, where Guglielmo Marconi performed radio transmission experiments
  • The beautiful Sacred Well of Sa Testa
  • The incredible and wild beach of Sas Enas Appara
  • The island of Tavolara, which reaches an altitude of 565 meters s.l.m., and its beautiful sandy beaches
  • The Tepilora Oasis Regional Park in Padru
  • The Necropolis of Li Muri in Arzachena, which boasts features similar to contemporary sites in Corsica
  • The tomb of the giants of Li Lolghi, whose central stele is almost 4 meters high
  • The nuragic complex La Prisgiona, with a nuraghe and nearly a hundred huts, with unique characteristics in all of Gallura

You can taste

  • The Suppa Cuata, a typical Gallurese first course
  • The mazzafrissa and the pulilgioni, typical Gallura ravioli
  • Li casgiatini, formaggelle of Gallura
  • The Gallurese veal tripe with beans

Map


Weather

Apr 2, 2020 - Thu
Porto Cervo, Italia
broken clouds
6°C broken clouds
Wind 3 m/s, NE
Humidity 55%
Pressure 760.56 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
thu apr 2
overcast clouds
11/9°C 4 m/s, E 53% 759.81 mmHg
fri apr 3
light rain
13/9°C 4 m/s, NE 67% 759.06 mmHg
sat apr 4
sky is clear
15/12°C 8 m/s, NNE 50% 763.57 mmHg
sun apr 5
sky is clear
14/10°C 8 m/s, NNE 50% 766.57 mmHg
mon apr 6
sky is clear
16/10°C 4 m/s, ENE 56% 771.07 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The route has a height difference of 246 m. 51% of the route is uphill, the remaining 49% downhill.

From the Costa Smeralda to Tavolara island

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Contact Us!