Nuragic Tour


Where to stay

Albergo Castellinaria

A tour through Sardinia between history, mystery and tradition!

A step back in time to discover the ancient Sardinian roots, discovering the most beautiful and important megalithic constructions on which function has been discussed for at least five centuries: the dolmens, the bronze statues, the nuraghes, the domus de Janas,  the statues Of the Giants, and the temples of sacred water will be the protagonists of our four-day journey. Every route planned in the track was, as usual, accurately chosen to ensure a unique, adventurous and unforgettable motorcycle touring experience!

If you want to enjoy the tour with us, take a look at our event calendar or contact us by e-mail or via WhatsApp at +393450699255

You can visit

  • The archaeological park of Pranu Muttedu and the Goni nuraghe
  • The well of Funtana Coberta and the Arrubiu nuraghe
  • The nuragic sanctuary of Santa Vittoria in Serri
  • Su Nuraxi of Barumini
  • The Giants of Monte Prama in Cabras
  • The nuraghe Losa in Abbasanta
  • The Nuraddeo nuraghe in Suni and the Chirisconis’ domus de janas
  • The nuraghe Santu Antine and the nuraghe Oes in Torralba
  • The Sa Coveccada dolmen, among the most important in the world
  • The nuragic complex of Monte Baranta in the territory of Olmedo
  • The archaeological park of Monte d’Accoddi
  • The Majori nuraghe in Tempio Pausania
  • The tomb of the giants by Li Lolghi and the nuraghe La Prisgiona in Arzachena

You can taste

  • The Fresh or roasted Casizolu cheese
  • The Carasau bread
  • Su pistoccu
  • The civraxiu bread
  • The cocoi bread
  • The moddizosu
  • Su tzichi of Bonorva
  • The esplanade of Ozieri
  • The malloreddus alla campidanese
  • The lorighittas of Morgongiori
  • The macarrones de busa
  • The macarrones de punzu or gallurese chiusoni
  • The Sardinian fregola
  • The panada of Assemini and Oschiri
  • The frattau bread
  • Su filindeu, from Nuoro
  • Su Succu of Busachi
  • Su proceddu, Sardinian piglet
  • The roast lamb and the wild boar
  • The cordula and the tratalia
  • The boiled sheep
  • La seada e le casadinas
  • Le Pàrdule, l’Aranzada e is Papassinus
  • I Guefus, le Copuletas, i Pistocus
  • Gli amaretti
  • L’abbamele
  • Su pane ‘e saba
  • Il torrone di Tonara
  • Il Gatò de mendula
  • I Mustazzous
  • I Pistoccheddus
  • I formaggi sardi
  • I vini sardi
  • The seada and the casadinas
  • The Pàrdule, the Aranzada and the Papassinus
  • The Guefus, the Copuletas, the Pistocus
  • The Macaroons
  • The abbamele
  • The Pani ‘e Saba
  • The nougat of Tonara
  • The Gato de mendula
  • The Mustazzous
  • The Pistoccheddus
  • The Sardinian cheeses
  • The Sardinian wines

Map


Weather

Aug 25, 2019 - Sun
Barumini, Italia
few clouds
25°C few clouds
Wind 4 m/s, SE
Humidity 74%
Pressure 761.31 mmHg
Day Cond. Temp. Wind Humidity PressurePres.
sun aug 25
overcast clouds
25/21°C 1 m/s, SW 59% 761.38 mmHg
mon aug 26
sky is clear
33/20°C 2 m/s, SW 27% 762.37 mmHg
tue aug 27
sky is clear
33/21°C 4 m/s, SW 22% 763.12 mmHg
wed aug 28
overcast clouds
24/19°C 3 m/s, E 57% 761.85 mmHg
thu aug 29
few clouds
32/20°C 2 m/s, NNW 31% 762.43 mmHg

Elevation Profile

The path has a vertical drop of 691 m. 57% of the route is uphill, the remaining 43% downhill.

Nuragic Tour

Distanza - Distance (Km)
Altitudine - Altitude (m)
Durata - Duration (giorni - days)

Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!

Do you want to join us?

Book now!