A trip to Tonara and its forest crossed by the railroad!
You can visit
- The waterfall inside the Aymerich Park in Laconi
- The amazing menhirs and dolmens in Laconi, as Sa Perda Iddocca and Corte Noa
- The Genna ‘e Corte nuraghe, one of the most majestic nuraghes of Sarcidano subregion
- The Nolza nuraghe, featuring a staircase to the upper floor, in Meana Sardo
- The four historic districts of Tonara
- The Pisan source and the Lò nuraghe in Sorgono
- The Medusa castle in Samugheo
- The Unique Regional Museum of Textile Arts, in Samugheo
You can taste
- The minestra cun lampazzu soup, flavoured with sorrel grass, typical of Sorgono
- Is coccois de Casu, fresh pasta typical of Tonara
- Su Tzichi, typical bread of Samugheo
- The DOC wines of Mandrolisai subregion
|Tonara, Italia||15°C scattered clouds|
Wind 5 m/s, N
Pressure 759.06 mmHg
|tue jun 2||15/13°C||1 m/s, NNE||72%||759.06 mmHg|
|wed jun 3||23/13°C||4 m/s, WSW||31%||758.31 mmHg|
|thu jun 4||25/13°C||7 m/s, SW||33%||753.06 mmHg|
|fri jun 5||18/10°C||9 m/s, WNW||47%||755.31 mmHg|
|sat jun 6||22/14°C||5 m/s, W||46%||759.81 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 981 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
Uatzo, la foresta attraversata dalla ferrovia
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?