A trip to Tonara and its forest crossed by the railroad!
You can visit
- The waterfall inside the Aymerich Park in Laconi
- The amazing menhirs and dolmens in Laconi, as Sa Perda Iddocca and Corte Noa
- The Genna ‘e Corte nuraghe, one of the most majestic nuraghes of Sarcidano subregion
- The Nolza nuraghe, featuring a staircase to the upper floor, in Meana Sardo
- The four historic districts of Tonara
- The Pisan source and the Lò nuraghe in Sorgono
- The Medusa castle in Samugheo
- The Unique Regional Museum of Textile Arts, in Samugheo
You can taste
- The minestra cun lampazzu soup, flavoured with sorrel grass, typical of Sorgono
- Is coccois de Casu, fresh pasta typical of Tonara
- Su Tzichi, typical bread of Samugheo
- The DOC wines of Mandrolisai subregion
|Tonara, Italia||12°C broken clouds|
Wind 4 m/s, ESE
Pressure 758.31 mmHg
|mon mar 30||12/7°C||1 m/s, W||78%||759.81 mmHg|
|tue mar 31||14/6°C||1 m/s, W||47%||761.31 mmHg|
|wed apr 1||11/3°C||1 m/s, N||36%||762.82 mmHg|
|thu apr 2||7/3°C||1 m/s, SSW||64%||760.56 mmHg|
|fri apr 3||10/4°C||2 m/s, S||71%||760.56 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 981 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
Uatzo, la foresta attraversata dalla ferrovia
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?