A trip to Tonara and its forest crossed by the railroad!
You can visit
- The waterfall inside the Aymerich Park in Laconi
- The amazing menhirs and dolmens in Laconi, as Sa Perda Iddocca and Corte Noa
- The Genna ‘e Corte nuraghe, one of the most majestic nuraghes of Sarcidano subregion
- The Nolza nuraghe, featuring a staircase to the upper floor, in Meana Sardo
- The four historic districts of Tonara
- The Pisan source and the Lò nuraghe in Sorgono
- The Medusa castle in Samugheo
- The Unique Regional Museum of Textile Arts, in Samugheo
You can taste
- The minestra cun lampazzu soup, flavoured with sorrel grass, typical of Sorgono
- Is coccois de Casu, fresh pasta typical of Tonara
- Su Tzichi, typical bread of Samugheo
- The DOC wines of Mandrolisai subregion
|Tonara, Italia||23°C clear sky|
Wind 2 m/s, WNW
Pressure 759.81 mmHg
|sun sep 22||23/21°C||1 m/s, SE||88%||760.7 mmHg|
|mon sep 23||24/15°C||5 m/s, WSW||64%||761.19 mmHg|
|tue sep 24||24/15°C||5 m/s, WNW||43%||762.28 mmHg|
|wed sep 25||25/16°C||4 m/s, W||51%||760.14 mmHg|
|thu sep 26||24/14°C||5 m/s, WNW||41%||762.54 mmHg|
The path has a vertical drop of 981 m. 50% of the route is uphill, the remaining 50% downhill.
Uatzo, la foresta attraversata dalla ferrovia
Either the reviews are pending or there are no reviews at all!
Do you want to join us?